Dear 1st year students of Residency of “Neonatology” specialty!
A contest for participation in the external academic mobility program at
Tyumen State Medical University (Russia, Tyumen) is open.
Number of places: 6.
Period of mobility: from the 4th until the 31st of March 2019.
Discipline: “Neonatology in conditions of I and II level of obstetric institutions”.
Requirements to the participants:
· GPA - not less than 2.95;
· Lack of academic debts;
· No disciplinary punishment;
· Lack of violations of Code of Ethics of “KMU” NCJSC.
· Travel is covered by “KMU” NCJSC;
· Free place in a student dormitory is provided.
Deadline: until 10-00, February 14, 2019.
Applications are accepted at the Department of International Cooperation (40, Gogol Street, office 331) daily until 18-00pm.